Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rock bottom(s)...

Since completing college in four years only to move back in with my parents, I thought I hit rock bottom many times.

Friday night threatened a new low as my mother conducted a science experiment found in my 7-year-old cousin's science book involving her creating a water vortex out of two empty soda bottles.  Me, my three cousins, aunt, boyfriend and sister sat and chanted "Ann, Ann, Ann, Ann" as my mom's experiment turned successful.  Let me mention again...this was a Friday...NIGHT.

Turns out, Friday's low was only the beginning.  Tonight I was watching Modern Family downstairs with my dad, he told me he was going to shower, then I hear him upstairs laughing at the same times I am.  Turns out he went upstairs only to watch the show alone.

New low...reached.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment